Christmas time...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah crap. I'd managed to block that post out shortly after I read it the first time. Now you've done it. Do the P/C look good? If so.................what wouldja think about accepting some Homelite parts in place of shipping money???

iirc the p&c both look good. i'll pull the muff just to make sure. swapping parts would be good. how about a grommet for the 306A choke rod too?

aaron, the p&c look good. has seemingly good compression and strong spark, new lines, filter, and carb kit. you wouldn't happen to have a points type ignition setup for a homie super ez would ya? no biggie if ya don't.

Sorry Jerry. I don't have a spare points ign setup for those saws. Will tear down the C-5 this weekend.

i will take em

i will take em
Seeing how everybody is getting into the Christmas spirit (pulled mom's decorations down today, it is 70 degrees) Anyways. Figured I could start the Christmas Give-away-thread

I have a small partial list of saws/parts that need new homes or will be recycled after the first of the year.
Montgomery Wards 2.8 and a TMY 24078b(top handle?)
McCulloch early yellow top 250, 1-41/1-43, and a D-36
Homelite ZIP, 330x2 and a 360.
Mac 33 and 35. Also a locked up 15 for parts.
Remington Bantamn (rough)
Mac 300, Mac Super pro 40 and a promac 3.4
Super 2 Homey- clean.
Skilsaw 1610

Due to the amount of saws I hope to move. I doubt I can cover all the shipping. And please be patient if my PM box is full :)

I need to clean up. I accused USPS for losing a saw going to OH, and I found it today still in the shop :(

Updated list...

3 to IL, one to a corn field, one to snowy MN, and some parts in a pear tree(to IN)

Update from "snowy MN"

Always exciting to get home and see this:
DSC07212_zpsd6bbd747.jpg

I have plenty of newer saws and the older odd ones intrigue me. I don't have one of these, never seen one first hand, and it is certainly "odd".
DSC07217_zps0a358060.jpg

DSC07222_zps24ecc49d.jpg

DSC07219_zps1bb8279a.jpg

Thank you Zach, this will keep me occupied for awhile :msp_smile:

thanks for starting this up lp.
seemed like there was much less response and involvement this year than in years past. whatever, i will continue to support this thread in the future and keep paying it forward.

Promise I havent forgot you guys.. Work, and side work on quads/bikes has me swamped. Parts for them run the wallet dry quicker than saws...

Don't feel bad Zachary. I keep forgetting to box up that damn little Frontier/Skil tophandle and weigh it so I can send it to it's new owner. Being busy and having a sketchy memory is a bad combination.....:dizzy:

Well everyone get's stuff around Christmas, so if you would be interested in either one of these saws let me know. First pic is to show the gift that was so generously given by Warped5, thanks Ted! I actually needed this bag and it has already been used a bunch. The big Mac is not a give away.................yet.
DSCF1346_zps001c6da7.jpg

Piston and cylinder are scored on this saw, but Chainsawr has a piston kit for it. If you like a challenge, this is your saw. You pay shipping.
DSCF1348_zps83c1a853.jpg

DSCF1349_zpsde62028e.jpg

This little s25 is missing hardware, and the pull handle, but runs and revs pretty good when you shoot a little mix down the carb. No kill switch, so you have to choke it to kill it. You pay shipping.
DSCF1350_zpsf4e5812c.jpg

DSCF1351_zps8ff10e7c.jpg

DSCF1352_zpsd9df59dd.jpg

This little s25 is missing hardware, and the pull handle, but runs and revs pretty good when you shoot a little mix down the carb. No kill switch, so you have to choke it to kill it. You pay shipping.
Do you push start it?

I want to thank a certain AS member for sending me a saw that wasn't even offered in this thread. Y'all know him, but since he's not the type to draw attention to himself, I'll leave it up to him to speak-up if he wants.

Now I just need to figure out what I'm going offer to keep the good karma going :cool2:.

Do you push start it?

I was wonderin if anyone would notice that. I needed a handle and it was the closest thing to me that could donate one, so it got cut :msp_wink:

I want to thank a certain AS member for sending me a saw that wasn't even offered in this thread. Y'all know him, but since he's not the type to draw attention to himself, I'll leave it up to him to speak-up if he wants.

Now I just need to figure out what I'm going offer to keep the good karma going :cool2:.

Pie !!!
For everyone!!

Back