Christmas time...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Da Homey ain't gettin no love. :(

Anybody interested in a Partner P55? :)

dcc87c03.jpg

39cc5997.jpg

Has a NOS cylinder on it, with less than a tank thru it. It lost spark at the end of a cut, and I lost interest.

Yours for the cost of shipping.

Merry Christmas.

Da Homey ain't gettin no love.
Anybody interested in a Partner P55? .

Wiggs, you could be dangerous for a fella with CAD! I believe what the shrinks call 'an enabler'?

Good thing I am not collecting or looking for any new projects, but very generous of you (and all the other guys with 'offer' posts)!

Merry Christmas.

Philbert

Wiggs, you could be dangerous for a fella with CAD! I believe what the shrinks call 'an enabler'?

Good thing I am not collecting or looking for any new projects, but very generous of you (and all the other guys with 'offer' posts)!

Merry Christmas.

Philbert

I do what I can to help spread the cad. :)

Partner is gone. Still have the ol' homey. :)

Have had this for a bit now and it just sits there so it may as well go to someone that could use it. I had this before I got my 200t. It ran when I stopped using it but unsure now. Probably new carb kit as our fuel is soo awesome:msp_thumbup:. The bar and chain I would probably hold onto tho. spoken for

DSCN0310_zps14ec089b.jpg

DSCN0309_zps910898d2.jpg

Got the little 2000 yesterday and wanted to say thanks!

Those little Poulan Micros are damn good saws. If I didn't already have a Craftsman red one and a parts saw I'd have ponied up the shipping for the green one that John grabbed. It was still a hard fought battle with CAD (that I won)!:D

The first saw I ever ran was one of these little poulans. They are fine little saws IMO...I'm sure I'll catch some crap for this but I prefer them over the 25DA's and such because of the weight.

Christmas giving

Free to a good home, just cover postage. It's actually pretty low hour, or at least looks to be. Good comp, melted fuel line. It comes with barn dirt and all.

First to say "I wunt itz" getz er....

01B15643-662B-4B23-9FB2-03844F87EEE7-4978-0000030260BF8858.jpg

79EA3BB2-DFD1-46AC-8AC0-B43F0E32C8B7-4978-000003025A2DFB19.jpg

9461D5F6-030A-42E6-9ACA-E067FFF01F94-4978-000003025312CA14.jpg

Isle bee'z post'n moor stuffs sune....

"I wunt itz"I have a red one that needs a companion,if you still have it!Thanks.
I have been to busy to post some stuff,but I have a NOS crankcase for a Stihl 009,011 015, series saw,sorry no pics,part #1120 021 0900,1120 021 0700.
and a gas/oil tank handle for a John Deere /Echo saw,part #97288 & 97287
Pay for shipping and they are yours,PM please.
RRView attachment 269693View attachment 269694

Those little Poulan Micros are damn good saws. If I didn't already have a Craftsman red one and a parts saw I'd have ponied up the shipping for the green one that John grabbed. It was still a hard fought battle with CAD (that I won)!:D

My "Uh...congrats" post isn't a negative comment about the saw being a Poulan 2000.

Edit--nevermind me.

Last edited:
Repped everyone I could who offered something - took a few days.
The 'Rep Gods' would not let me hit a few of you, apparently, I repped you for something else(?).
Isn't that the way it goes - seem to be the same guys you agree with. Or in the case of this thread, the same guys posting a lot of offers!

Philbert

hey aaron,
just to make your struggle harder ya might wanna look at post #309. just sayin.

hey aaron,
just to make your struggle harder ya might wanna look at post #309. just sayin.

Ah crap. I'd managed to block that post out shortly after I read it the first time. Now you've done it. Do the P/C look good? If so.................what wouldja think about accepting some Homelite parts in place of shipping money???

Ah crap. I'd managed to block that post out shortly after I read it the first time. Now you've done it. Do the P/C look good? If so.................what wouldja think about accepting some Homelite parts in place of shipping money???

Scuse' me just a little left over gas..................

Last edited:
Back