Christmas time...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For the creative tool maker, here is a pressure/vacuum gauge. You just have to figure out how to make a tester using it. (No, the ruler is not included.)
attachment.php

Gauge is on its way to Texas.

.. will remain a mystery as the first three were.

But I'm just gonna send it off to Mastermind. Even the weapon-waving ape in the room deserves something, right?

Thanks for starting the thread this year, Lil' Possum!

I'd like to wish everyone a very happy & safe holiday season!

Cheers!
:cheers:

I just saw this......

:cheers:

I dont have a stihl on the shelves at the moment and know there is some odds and ends T27 screws in the bin. Which ones you needing and I'll take a look.

Yeah I have some as well. What do you need Steve?

Forgive my ignorance,

Is there not differing thread sizes that use a T27 driver?

Oh and Merry Christmas!

Thanks guys, I'm in good shape with hardware. Just pokin' at someone who gets his pink panties all bunched up when someone breaks forum protocol.

It's amazing how I can say the exact same thing as someone else, yet I catch grief no one else does. Haters will be haters.

Well brad,

a good lesson in life is "watch what you throw it may come back and hit you"

another is "learn to laugh at yourself, nobody is perfect"

Mystery Gift #2 .........................................

Kind of a gag gift ...

Please PM me with Mystery #2 as your subject .... :msp_thumbup:

Mystery gift #2 just got here! Thanks Ted !! You said a gag gift,but I will use it. LOL Been using them diamond sharpeners in my Dremel for a while now. They work great for me !

TBone,

get your greasy little paws out of here!

O crap you aint got no paws! slither back to your hole eh?:buttkick:

Mystery gift #2 just got here! Thanks Ted !! You said a gag gift,but I will use it. LOL Been using them diamond sharpeners in my Dremel for a while now. They work great for me !

You're very welcome, John!

Was in a 'box of stuff' from local hardware store when they remodeled.

Merry Christmas!

The wife and I are just fine. Thanks.

I doubt brad ever gets in real trouble with the wife... He just has to whip out that snake charmer sax and go all Kenny G. on her! :msp_w00t:

in all seriousness though that was a wonderful job on sax you did brad!

These probably won't get any bites, but I have two older non-running trimmers that I'll never get around to repairing. I don't have photos, but I can take some for anyone seriously interested.

One is a Ryan (IDC), that I let get gummed-up, & I bought a new trimmer instead of repairing it. I was a first-time homeowner who didn't know jackcrap about two-cycle equipment (2CE), & I certainly never learned a thing about 2CE from my father.

The other is an Echo GT1100, it was the smallest homeowner model offered back in the early '90s. I suspect that this will require more than basic TLC.

If anyone is interested, the best way to ship them would be without the shaft (which of course would probably make them worthless to anyone). Maybe shipping BOTH them complete in one box would work??

Still digging through stuff, but able to start handing out some NOS Xmas Rep!

Working my way though the list, as the Rep Gods will let me.

No PM's - please. Going to anyone who offered something on this fun thread (again, as long as the Rep Gods will let me - can't send it if I repped you for something else recently!).

Happy and safe holidays to everyone!

Philbert

Evening Gents,I have a nos 34" hardnosed Mac bar,this is a large mount bar still in the sleeve. The numbers printed on the bar are 32396 YR/.050 GA/SWB 70R 4006957. Yours for the cost of the shipping.

Latest posts

Back