Christmas time...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CLAIMED!!! Happy Holidays!! Free to a good home, taker pays shipping. I have a 1985 Stihl 026 with scored cylinder/piston. If I had to guess because of dull chain and wire mesh filter. No side cover, bar, or guide plates. but otherwise complete. Would probably make a good runner, just don't have the time and storage space is being taken away. Taker must pay actual shipping!!!! First PM gets it!! Its not been taken apart except for muffler removed. Turns over freely without binding. Setup for .325 no oiler adjuster. Ho! Ho! Ho!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
I'm looking for some T27 screws for a late model "creamsickle". Thanks!!
GONE
Okay since I can't get a good screw around here.........................

How about the first one that PM's me gets a choice of Logo done up for a large decal for the shop wall.
Size up to 2' tall by however ever long.Choice of color.Pick from selection below.Any body?

View attachment 268633

268633d1355949818-giveawaybanner-jpg

Last edited:

How about the first one that PM's me gets a choice of Logo done up for a large decal for the shop wall.
Size up to 2' tall by however ever long.Choice of color.Pick from selection below.Any body?

View attachment 268633

I want......lol. that'll look good in somebody's shop

GONE

View attachment 268633

:bang::bang::bang::bang: i know someone beat me to it ,, figures,, always a day late and dollar short:bang:

GONE

Size up to 2' tall by however ever long.Choice of color.Pick from selection below.

Woulda been on top of that 5sec after it was posted but didn't see Dolmar... :msp_tongue:

ok guys,, listen up,,, this is up for grabs for anyone that wants it.

I couldn't wait until Christmas to open it. :msp_tongue:
Here's the Super 2 with it's new friends. It will get to have play days with them. :msp_thumbup:
Thanks again, and Merry Christmas !

GEDC0269_zpse2058ac6.jpg

Last edited:
I couldn't wait until Christmas to open it. :msp_tongue:
The Super 2 amongst it's new friends. It will get to have play days with them. :msp_thumbup:
Thanks again, and Merry Christmas !

GEDC0269_zpse2058ac6.jpg

man that thing looks new :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

GONE

I would have sent you some fasteners, I didn't know you were in need...

Latest posts

Back