Christmas time...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have had this for a bit now and it just sits there so it may as well go to someone that could use it. I had this before I got my 200t. It ran when I stopped using it but unsure now. Probably new carb kit as our fuel is soo awesome:msp_thumbup:. The bar and chain I would probably hold onto tho.

Did ya get my message on this and is it still available?

Have had this for a bit now and it just sits there so it may as well go to someone that could use it. I had this before I got my 200t. It ran when I stopped using it but unsure now. Probably new carb kit as our fuel is soo awesome:msp_thumbup:. The bar and chain I would probably hold onto tho.

Did ya get my message on this and is it still available?

no and yes

Found another Oregon PowerSharp demo kit, lightly used! (This is really the last one!) Includes: 16" bar, chain, sharpening cassette, and stone.

*This model only works with smaller STIHL chainsaws running 3/8 low profile ('Picco') chain*. E.g.: MS170, MS180, MS021, MS210, MS211, and maybe some top-handled STIHL saws.
***Will NOT work with MS250 or larger saws.***

Great way to try out the system with low risk. Offered for the cost of shipping ($10 - $15). Because these were provided for evaluation, asking the recipient to also post feedback and their impressions, positive or negative, in one of the PowerSharp threads here on A.S.

Philbert

Rep coming, thanks again and Merry Christmas

from looking at the remington thread i'm figuring someone may want this. it is as you see. if i remember correctly it does have spark but ain't gonna promise. wysiwyg. just claim it and send me an addy.

this is second bump. don't make me go to the remington thread to pass this on; if i do, it ain't gonna be free (just sayin). also, now that we've gotten further into the Christmas spending season blah, blah, blah i'm not gonna be able to spring for shipping. again, just sayin. merry Christmas to all you saw nerds.
okay, guess i've gotta repost the photos.

got a poulan 2000 frankinsaw (sort of) that i rescued and have spent as much time on it as i'm gonna. it fires up but doesn't want to be tuned. i'm figuring needs seals but won't swear to that. powerhead only. pix tomorrow.

got a poulan 2000 frankinsaw (sort of) that i rescued and have spent as much time on it as i'm gonna. it fires up but doesn't want to be tuned. iirc i rebuilt the carb and replaced fuel lines/filter. i'm figuring needs seals but won't swear to that. powerhead only. pix tomorrow.
okay so its not tomorrow. i stumbled across these pix so here they are. disregard the 306A; just act like its not there.

Time for our next Mystery Gift ...

... number 3 and we're not screwing around!

Yes folks, the first one to PM me with their shipping address gets it!

Merry Christmas!

... number 3 and we're not screwing around!

Yes folks, the first one to PM me with their shipping address gets it!

Merry Christmas!

MG #3 winner is ................................................................... Cowroy!

He's gonna be SO thrilled and appreciative that I'm sure he'll send me that 166, right? :hmm3grin2orange:

MG #3 winner is ................................................................... Cowroy!

He's gonna be SO thrilled and appreciative that I'm sure he'll send me that 166, right? :hmm3grin2orange:

I had to turn my head so I didn't spit coffee all over my netbook. :ices_rofl:

Good morning gents! I sent out 6 boxes yesterday through USPS. If you were expecting something from me you should have a PM with a tracking number. Even better, Santa pitched in for some help on the shipping and I have been able to cover all the postage so far.

Now, I should be able to put another one of these together if anyone would like one. As I mentioned earlier, there isn't anything super special here, just some little things that make saw work go a bit easier. Some aluminum plate and inner tube for sealing and checking vacuum, droppers for putting fuel in tight spots, storage containers for small parts and a scrench or two. Send me a PM and I'll try to get it in the mail this week.

Merry Christmas!!

dd

a>

6:15 - that went fast. I'll try to get another one together later. This one is headed to Illinois.

Last edited:
Mg #4 .........

.. will remain a mystery as the first three were.

But I'm just gonna send it off to Mastermind. Even the weapon-waving ape in the room deserves something, right?

Thanks for starting the thread this year, Lil' Possum!

I'd like to wish everyone a very happy & safe holiday season!

Cheers!
:cheers:

Last and best...

This is the last one of these I can put together, but I've saved the best stuff for the last box. Sort of a "beginner's special" for saw nuts. I can fill a box with a couple of aluminum plates for making intake / exhaust covers with inner tube to complete the seal, three sections of Tygon fuel line in different sizes, 2 screnches (one with Stihl style nuts and the other with standard), several plastic containers with lids for small parts storage, a pair of hemostats, 2 tubes of super glue, some droppers for putting fuel mix right into the carb where you want it, and....

100_1275_zpsb2f0f410.jpg

Some "e-clips" in assorted sizes (those little things always get away from me during the tear-down), some plastic caps for closing off impulse lines or other fuel lines to keep the dirt out, and an insert that screws into the spark plug hole with a barb connection for testing vacuum.

100_1276_zps90674984.jpg

First PM can have all this shipped to his/her door, possibly arriving before Christmas.

Merry Christmas,
dd

This one also went fast. Only took 9 minutes for it to get scooped up...

Last edited:
Back