Christmas time...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Recieved my Christmas gift from Warped5 yesterday........didn't say what it was in the thread.... nor would tell me more than if I had a nice looking Lil' Jon that I would like it...LOL!!! He was right!!!

Thought I'd share the surprise...Thanks Ted........it's perfect....... Merry christmas!!!!

Robin, it's what this season is all about! Merry Christmas!

View attachment 266489
I can cram as many chains as possible into a USPS Flat Rate box ($11.35 medium) if anyone wants an assortment of good used chains.
There's 3/8, .325, & 3/8 Lo Pro. Mostly safety chains.
These are chains removed from trade-ins and are usually discarded. Most are in fair ~ good condition.
Just pay postage and they're yours.
PM me.

je

Good stuff guys. I am going to try and get a decal or two on here, I still have a couple things to get out to members next week. Life has been a little crazy as of lately!

from looking at the remington thread i'm figuring someone may want this. it is as you see. if i remember correctly it does have spark but ain't gonna promise. wysiwyg. just claim it and send me an addy.

newreply.php

anyone can tell me how to show full sized pix? the new thumbnail system seems to have screwed up my prior procedure.

still trying to give this away.

View attachment 266489
I can cram as many chains as possible into a USPS Flat Rate box ($11.35 medium) if anyone wants an assortment of good used chains.
There's 3/8, .325, & 3/8 Lo Pro. Mostly safety chains.
These are chains removed from trade-ins and are usually discarded. Most are in fair ~ good condition.
Just pay postage and they're yours.
PM me.

je

Do you still need parts for your Remington, like a Starter???

I eat Venison jerky every day, it keeps me sane to have a big gob in my mouth while working for the go oglers.

stihl duromatic bar, 16" according to the PN 3003 000 8613
free just cover shipping. in good shape, just needs the normal rail clean up

WP_000359.jpg

Last edited:
I had one of those ... really woke up with a bit of a muff mod! :rock:

Nice. A modded blower.

On second thought. It's probably not worth the money for shipping. If someone wants some parts from it, I'll strip it down

I mentioned this earlier in the thread...

any interest in a Homelite C-72, PHO?

Hopefully the link is to my C-72 album on Photobucket; I had some problems the last time that I tried to link to a PB album. It appears that the link does actually show the photos.

antoniosalieri's Library | Photobucket

Thanks for the comments, guys! The C-72 has been claimed via PM.

Thanks for the comments, guys! The C-72 has been claimed via PM.

Good deal. If they need C-series parts for it I may be able to help. Got a couple C-5 parts saws.....

I only have 6 out of the 12 but I'm sure one of you Mac followers will enjoy these. PM me.

That is awesome Scott. I'll bet Mark H (heimannm) would like to have those for the museum. He's probably in timbuktoo at the moment and not seen this thread however.....

Good deal. If they need C-series parts for it I may be able to help. Got a couple C-5 parts saws.....

That is awesome Scott. I'll bet Mark H (heimannm) would like to have those for the museum. He's probably in timbuktoo at the moment and not seen this thread however.....

I'll PM him. I should have asked him first.

Okay, continuing on. I have 3 056 cylinders. I each 056, 056super, and an 056magII. PM me for which one you need. All look great !!

No pistons though. More stuff to, post soon.

MAG II cylinder is gone. 52mm and 54mm still here.

Latest posts

Back