Christmas time...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still need to go through my cra......I mean treasures and put together a list of Christmas thread stuff. Off the top of my head I do have a little Skil 944 Type-1 tophandle saw that I was going to put up for grabs here..................................but when I logged on this morning I saw that somebody already put a chainbrake/AV version of that saw up for grabs in this thread......and in nicer shape (Spartan 34AV). Maybe there will be two guys here who really want a little Frontier/Quadra tophandle.............and my saw will go to the 2nd place guy.:jester:

Here it is if anyone wants it. My friend kept it in his woodshed to 'fine tune' any odd wood pieces (for better 'fit' in his small stove) before bringing them into the house. Ran fine until the fuel lines and carb diaphragms took a dump. B/C are rusty but free moving. When he gave me the saw I sprayed it down with oil and left it on a shelf for years. Never got around to doing anything else with it. As you can see there's still a lot of 'protective' oily mung on the saw to keep it safe from the effects of corrosion...

Gave it a quick wipedown for these pics. I really wish I could cover the shipping cost for whoever takes this saw.............but I can't at this time. Just pay me actual shipping cost for the thing and it's yours. Now you guys be nice and don't fight each other over it.....:D

Model Profile: 944

photobucket-52865-1354304667798.jpg

photobucket-54211-1354304668308.jpg

photobucket-35219-1354304669316.jpg

photobucket-42465-1354304666268.jpg

photobucket-41742-1354304666775.jpg

photobucket-27846-1354304668805.jpg

All i have for now.
Help your selves! :clap:
Merry Christmas !
Cover is gone.
I think the left pic is for a couple carb/intake studs for 044/046??? I need them if so!!! Page 8 Post 118 if that helps filp back quicker...

I'm sure I have a few parts to give away for christmas too. I'll be on later tonight with a list!

Last edited:
I have a Echo 330 top handle someone can have . I put a new intake on it and rebuilt the carb. and it still doesn't run right maybe someone else can get it going or needs parts for one .

Thanks ! Maybe that will get someone wanting them? LOL
Well maybe somebody could confirm that the 038 MAG 2 stuff would go on one of those cases? Had a guy ask me about finding him a case today..

Ive got one of those little skil saws too, I think. You guys dont have to :buttkick: over them :)

Saws out to TX,OH, and NC. Couple more leaving Monday. You guys really are helping me out!

Well maybe somebody could confirm that the 038 MAG 2 stuff would go on one of those cases? Had a guy ask me about finding him a case today..

Ive got one of those little skil saws too, I think. You guys dont have to :buttkick: over them :)

Saws out to TX,OH, and NC. Couple more leaving Monday. You guys really are helping me out!

There are only half cases there.

One old one has both halves is all.

I still need to go through my cra......I mean treasures and put together a list of Christmas thread stuff. Off the top of my head I do have a little Skil 944 Type-1 tophandle saw that I was going to put up for grabs here..................................but when I logged on this morning I saw that somebody already put a chainbrake/AV version of that saw up for grabs in this thread......and in nicer shape (Spartan 34AV). Maybe there will be two guys here who really want a little Frontier/Quadra tophandle.............and my saw will go to the 2nd place guy.

Here it is if anyone wants it. My friend kept it in his woodshed to 'fine tune' any odd wood pieces (for better 'fit' in his small stove) before bringing them into the house. Ran fine until the fuel lines and carb diaphragms took a dump. B/C are rusty but free moving. When he gave me the saw I sprayed it down with oil and left it on a shelf for years. Never got around to doing anything else with it. As you can see there's still a lot of 'protective' oily mung on the saw to keep it safe from the effects of corrosion...

Gave it a quick wipedown for these pics. I really wish I could cover the shipping cost for whoever takes this saw.............but I can't at this time. Just pay me actual shipping cost for the thing and it's yours. Now you guys be nice and don't fight each other over it.....:D

Model Profile: 944

photobucket-52865-1354304667798.jpg

This saw is spoken for. That makes two Frontier/Quadra saws distributed in this thread.:D

from looking at the remington thread i'm figuring someone may want this. it is as you see. if i remember correctly it does have spark but ain't gonna promise. wysiwyg. just claim it and send me an addy.

newreply.php

anyone can tell me how to show full sized pix? the new thumbnail system seems to have screwed up my prior procedure.

Latest posts

Back