• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Clean, low-hour 024AV Wood Boss w B&C

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jon1270

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I took this in trade last year and finally got around to fixing it up. Rebuilt adjustable carb. New OEM parts: fuel and impulse lines, air filter (pricey little bugger), front AV buffer, top cover slotted screw and the rubber block that stoppers the top of the carb enclosure. It came with a 20" bar, which seemed silly, so I gave it a new 16" GB bar and Oregon chisel chain.

When cleaning it up I noticed a dark streak on the back of the fuel tank, where it looks like it might've been cracked and repaired at some point. It didn't leak, but just to be sure I added two layers of West Systems epoxy, reinforced with fiberglass mesh, to the inside surface. It's stronger than new now, but don't count on that dark streak buffing out.

I've put 2 tanks through it since doing the repairs, so the bar has some scratches and the chain has been touched up.

P1030367.JPG P1030368.JPG P1030369.JPG P1030370.JPG P1030371.JPG P1030372.JPG P1030374.JPG P1030375.JPG

$215+ shipping today (Saturday), $200 tomorrow (Sunday) or $185 thereafter.

Back