• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Clean Stihl 044 10mm saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Idahonative

Idahonative

Addicted to ArboristSite
I'll regret this one in the future, I'm sure. Up for sale is a very clean 10mm 044. Had it for several months. It's one of the only saws that Ive owned that I don't feel there is a "need" to port. It is a very strong runner.

$550 shipped insured.

View attachment 473280 View attachment 473281 View attachment 473282 View attachment 473283 View attachment 473284

That will be a nice saw for someone at a reasonable price. Throw in that awesome Stihl gas/tool combo and you'd probably get $1000 :).

rjames

rjames

ArboristSite Operative
Looks familiar lol. I really really liked that saw when I had it. It is light and fast.

Buy this saw with confidence, it's a great machine and should last someone a long time.
Grate cellar as well.
I'm thinking, "That's a nice saw. I used to have one very similar to it." After a closer look I realize I had THAT saw. Amazing how these machines travel around.

FWIW, here it is in action (without the DP cover).