Cleaning piston heads

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dont sweat it Andy, hes a good guy and I think your both on the same page.;) Besides, hes offering Klondikes, he cant be all bad....

Oh yeah, Why didnt I say Seafoam?

Put the cylinder and piston in the dishwasher and RUN! See if you can out run your wife before she kills you with a blunt object.

Seriously, I've cleaned aluminum motorcycle cases and polished parts in the dishwasher. Shhhhhh don't tell. It does work really well. Jet-dry keeps the polished parts from getting water spots.

No no

sawinredneck said:
That wasn't meant in jest, and I wasn't meaning to come off like an azz, just didn't want to see you do the "BLOWSH!TUP" thing!!!
Andy

Sincerely dude. I really mean it. You probably did just save me a bunch of money. And not on my car insurance either dude. A Klondike bar is the least I could do. I love those commercials. So that's kind of my thing to say. I really was being humble when I thanked you guy. :bowdown:

ciscoguy01 said:
Sincerely dude. I really mean it. You probably did just save me a bunch of money. And not on my car insurance either dude. A Klondike bar is the least I could do. I love those commercials. So that's kind of my thing to say. I really was being humble when I thanked you guy. :bowdown:

It's cool, I try and learn something new each day, and if I can pass it on, I do!! I figure if you don't wake up and learn anything new, it was a waste of time!!
Andy

Do you have Red X products over there?
It loosens up carbon build up rather well. Remove the sparkplug, 10 or 20 drops in, leave it overnight and start up next day.

cARBON CLEANING

I myself have had great luck with sea foam over several years on customers equipement. Also it is not as aggressive as carb soak oven cleaners or the like,so you will be safer knowing your equipement isnt being eaten alive by a caustic chemical

Latest posts

Back