climbing advice

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a lot or respect for you TreeBoi. No one knows it all and I can tell you don't have an attitude that says you do.

You've got a God given talent and the ability to work hard and support your family. It's obvious that you're doing it and loving what you do. There's always a way to do things with more safety and we all figure that out as we go. No one knows it all. You point out numerous safety ideas and equipment in your videos. I appreciate that.

I'm close to your age (just a few years older). It's no easy thing to make it in our economy. It's no easy thing to raise a good family in our society. Doing both of those is super commendable. I think your videos are great. Your take on your work and life is encouraging to watch.

Got a lot or respect for you TreeBoi. No one knows it all and I can tell you don't have an attitude that says you do.

You've got a God given talent and the ability to work hard and support your family. It's obvious that you're doing it and loving what you do. There's always a way to do things with more safety and we all figure that out as we go. No one knows it all. You point out numerous safety ideas and equipment in your videos. I appreciate that.

I'm close to your age (just a few years older). It's no easy thing to make it in our economy. It's no easy thing to raise a good family in our society. Doing both of those is super commendable. I think your videos are great. Your take on your work and life is encouraging to watch.

Thanks 777Funk I appreciate that and you are indeed right because this economy is pushing quite a few of us to the edge, so to speak, trying to make those ends meet and taking care of these babies. Tree work is indeed my passion and you got that about me and like you mentioned "no one knows it all," but we try to do the best we can. Thanks again so much for those uplifting words.

Thanks 777Funk I appreciate that and you are indeed right because this economy is pushing quite a few of us to the edge, so to speak, trying to make those ends meet and taking care of these babies. Tree work is indeed my passion and you got that about me and like you mentioned "no one knows it all," but we try to do the best we can. Thanks again so much for those uplifting words.

Easy or hard, it's a good thing! I wouldn't trade it and I'm sure you wouldn't either. The goin' gets tough, we get our butts going and fight.

Latest posts

Back