• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Climbing gear

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your kidding I just sold a pile of extra stuff cheap Sunday . What size saddle are you looking for . And used ropes are a bad idea , you don't know what kind of life the rope had . Used saddle look it over extra extra good .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From my past rock climbing experiences a harness and a rope are somethings your friend might wanna consider getting new. That way he doesn't have to wonder if the previous owner took care of them as he's sitting 100ft up a tree swaying in the wind. Had a bad experience with a used rope break while climbing, thank god I was only about 10ft off the ground or I wouldn't be here.

Beat me too it lol
I've seen some dopes rigging with a extra climbing line and shock loading it pretty hard . Next day bang zoom it's a climbing line again . 5-600 for a new saddle and rope is well worth it. Beaners are another iffy one for me. If I didn't buy it new I'm not going to trust my life on it . I have had a couple sets of used spikes . Usually a bad day with spikes just gets you a brush burn on your chin and chest .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back