Clinton Iowa Lumberjack Race July 14, 2012

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill G

ArboristSite King
Reaction score
Is there anyone that I will meet up in a few hours? I hopefully make it up there for the hot saw competition after our county fair

I guess no AS members were there, That is too bad as it was a very nice race and well ran. Many of the Stihl Timbersports guys were there

I guess no AS members were there, That is too bad as it was a very nice race and well ran. Many of the Stihl Timbersports guys were there
I was there Bill but i didnt see you. It was a good turn out i thought.

Last edited:
I was there Bill but i didnt see you. It was a good turn out i thought.

I thought I might see you there. We got there about 1:30 and once we found a seat we never moved. I figured I would look for you afterwards but I got a call and had to head 120 miles south.

On a side note I see the Dubuque County Fair will not be having a race this year. Do you know why?

Bill

On a side note I see the Dubuque County Fair will not be having a race this year. Do you know why?

Bill[/QUOTE]They say theres not much interest anymore.only five guys showed up last year.There are videos on youtube from last year also. I would like to see it continue in the future but its to late this year to do anything.

I pmd madsaw to see if we could get something going at darlington this year.

Last edited:
.............They say theres not much interest anymore.only five guys showed up last year.There are videos on youtube from last year also. I would like to see it continue in the future but its to late this year to do anything.

I pmd madsaw to see if we could get something going at darlington this year.

Well maybe it is time that it is moved to Jackson County.???????? That is the same date as their night of destruction and I will tell you that draws a freaking crowd. It will be a go there with some publicity (FREE)

Latest posts

Back