Cold Enough?? What's your temperature today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brighton, Michigan. 8:40 pm monday eve. 6 degrees (f) outside, 76 degrees inside, and furnace has not been on in weeks, currently burning the red oak I saved for this type of weather...:clap:

72F was todays high...BRRR, wish it would warm up a little so I can get outside and work.

Nothing like you MN boys, but 6 out there right now, just got back from feeding the OWB, I did put a hat and coat on, but changing out of my shorts and sandals was too much work. Haha

70 in here right now.

Tomorrow is supposed to be a high of 9 and a low of 3.

The lake is still keeping things warm here. 10 degrees with windchill of -10.

It's supposed to get cold tomorrow. PERFECT for splitting.
I hate working up a froth in the winter.

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

14 right now. Tomorrows high is supposed to be 14, low of 8.

I just lit the little stove, so I'm running 2 fires right now. I'll keep the big one going, just lit the little one for a bit extra.

All typos and misspellings blamed on my phone.

ta8ynyre.jpg

-26 C this morning. No windchill yet but ever when temp goes up windchill will increased as the wind pick up.

If i recall correctly C and F match up close to -40.

We haven't broken 30F since Christmas. Our daytime highs are averaging teens these days. On track for record cold January. Currently 5F.

Apparently the woodburner can't quite keep up when its this cold and windy.

Picture taken from kitchen.

uhezebyn.jpg

All typos and misspellings blamed on my phone.

It's derned cold. Somewhere near zero and a windchill down in the negative something. :msp_angry:

Woke up to 9 degrees here today. Checked it while loading up the fireplace. Seemed calm enough wind-wise as it didn't look like tree tops were getting blown around outside.

A mild 14 here this morning, but the next 3 or 4 nights are forecast to be down around 5. Hey, it's January! :clap:

Latest posts

Back