Come get ya some! 372XP Badness

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here's my "new" 372XP. It's not exactly new, but very close to it. I sold my personal 372XP a couple months ago, and I just now got around to building a replacement.

This is the first time it's been in wood, with only a couple tuning cuts. So, it's not even close to broken in. I have it tuned on the safe side at 14,700. It's still 4-stroking hard there. She'll probably turn 15,500 for cant racing once I have a little time on the piston.

I know, I usually say not to run a 8-pin rim on a 70cc class saw, but I thought I would give it a try since this wood isn't that big, and I'm running a short bar. Go ahead and flame me, lol:p

Here's my "new" 372XP. It's not exactly new, but very close to it. I sold my personal 372XP a couple months ago, and I just now got around to building a replacement.

This is the first time it's been in wood, with only a couple tuning cuts. So, it's not even close to broken in. I have it tuned on the safe side at 14,700. It's still 4-stroking hard there. She'll probably turn 15,500 for cant racing once I have a little time on the piston.

I know, I usually say not to run a 8-pin rim on a 70cc class saw, but I thought I would give it a try since this wood isn't that big, and I'm running a short bar. Go ahead and flame me, lol:p

Holy Batman! :clap::bowdown:

I love the cackling idle tone your saw makes. What style of mod did you do to the muff? The porting seems to good as well as it sure is pullin' hard thru that dry ash.
It's a triple port muffler. I started with a jungle muffler, so no top outlet. I have a pipe welded on each side, and then a hole through the front bracket. It's loud.

It's the one on the left.

IMG_2370-L.jpg

Latest posts

Back