Commercial Video / Music licensed too.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool...

:jester: :jester: :jester:

All kinds are handy - even children's tunes. I just messed around with video of our pet bird yesterday that I put in my album called PRACTICE. Now that one will never rise above a home-movie. I happen to post on some bird forums - bird people like that kind of stuff.

Nice!
I think that you are on to something using this type of media for your marketing. My only suggestion is that you focus a little more on what you can do for your customer and a little less on you. Your customers want to know what benefits you can provide them if they choose you and those have to be stated... not implied! Tell them what you can do for them! Look at it from their perspective. From their perspective, its all about them. Your video is all about you. Wrong approach. Your before and after pics are what is going to appeal to them the most. It gives them an idea of what you can do for them. Tell them that you can do that for them too. Don't just imply it. Where is the contact info? Give it to them and tell them to call you...now!

Just my two cents worth.
Steve

Latest posts

Back