Competitions

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ccooperabbs

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Wonderd if you could help, a friend of mine is off to Calgary area this year June/July for the stampede and he would also like to see if he can see a logging/forestry comp, have you any idea where to get any info on comps or events this year, i'm really struggling.

Many thanks

Chris Cooper-Abbs (UK)
[email protected]

ok in Libby Montana they have logging comps in late june look for web site. The Albany Oregon, Timber show? july 4 i think. In Wisconson Sthil has the championships in july but i dont think they climb there. in Monroe, Washington in aug-sept the evergreen state fair has a logging show all but but wisconson are a days drive from Calgary.

The Albany Timber Carnival is no more. Longview, Washington July, 4 has taken it's place. Morton, Washington 2nd weekend in Aug. There's speed climbing at both events. LJS

wow.... in 2000 i was on a wildfire in Detroit Oregon when we were realesed we stoped to see the timber carnival. out of busniess now...thats kind of sad

Back