Concrete saw conversions?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boatman

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I am am thinking about bidding on a pallet of 8 Husqvarna concrete saws, all need work.

Can these be converted to chain saws? Or a power head for my lewis winch?

How are they different from a stock 3120?

I just read a few posts on here about internal problems with concrete saws due too dust. I guess it will just be a gamble, I don't even know what model they are as they are shrink wrapped on a pallet.

Well if you did get them, and at least one ran, you'd have a hell of a root cutter... I just got a Partner k-1200 going for that, and man does it beat dealing with thrashed chains...

Well if you did get them, and at least one ran, you'd have a hell of a root cutter... I just got a Partner k-1200 going for that, and man does it beat dealing with thrashed chains...

Was digging around yesterday and found a Partner parts book.

First saw the P100 and then found the K 1200. They had the same part number for cylinders.

I have a 1200 but man that thing is heavy.:D

Same deal with the Huskys, probaly part em out if they have good jugs.:rock:

I have a 1200 but man that thing is heavy.:D

Yea, can't argue that, but then I don't cut roots all day for the most part... Hell I don't cut roots period 99% of the time.
On the other hand I won't trash another chain doing it on those odd occasions. :D

I am am thinking about bidding on a pallet of 8 Husqvarna concrete saws, all need work.

Can these be converted to chain saws? Or a power head for my lewis winch?

How are they different from a stock 3120?

as far as i know the 3120k cant be easily converted to a saw. you would have to get cases for the saw,top cover,filter,filter cover,oil ump and drive,sprocket ,clutch,bar plate,top handle,etc etc

Last edited:
sounds like for the 3120 I would have to buy a new saw to get the old saw working?

Latest posts

Back