• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Contest: guess a number

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No problem. I actually had to make a new one... So embarrassing .... Looks the same but with a few bends. Will post a pic of the new one before sending to bob. Should be in the mail sometime at the end of the week.

UPDATE
Well it worked but had to use some persuasion.
I had to sharpen the tip a bit more.
Used some nuts and washers for fitment, slot was too large for my bar nuts, needed to raise the tool also.
The tool bent, so had to use the tool and a small hammer to 'Git er done"
BBB
SETUP.jpg THEBEND.jpg RESULTS.jpg

Haha well I'm glad it worked out in the end. I knew I should have welded a gusset in there :( sorry for the un flawless tool tho. When I make another one I'll double it and send ya a new one

Haha well I'm glad it worked out in the end. I knew I should have welded a gusset in there :( sorry for the un flawless tool tho. When I make another one I'll double it and send ya a new one
Thanks
Prototypes are always a test. Nothing borke and nobody got hurt.
Once I noticed the bend i did the tap tap screw tap tap screw, that went pretty good, the saw is a 353.
Bob

Ya I know, it would have been handy to have had a saw to test on (of course I have one now). I appreciate you letting me know how it worked as I can make a revision to it. I'll test my next one and send you a perfect tool that doesn't involve using a hammer on it :/

I'm kinda disappointed tho. A perfectionist at heart. Especially if it's for someone else. I'm sorry again bob.

Latest posts

Back