contract advice

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimmyq

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I am bidding on my first long term maintenance job, 2 condo strata. small lawn areas, few tree, bunch of hedges. Probably about 12-15 years old. I have drafted a contract up (stole the framework from some website examples I found) and I rewrote a bunch of things to try and make it fit for me. If anyone has a few minutes to read it over and let me know if there are any glaring errors or stupid excesses, please feel free. Most of the work I do currently is in and out stuff, prune this, trim that, install yard, turf etc. I am tempted by the regular $$ and regular scheduling that one or two maint contracts will give me.

I'll look it over in more depth later, but it looks pretty darn complete to me.

=)

all font is now nice generic arial, please dont slag the pagination now as it is reformatted to be readable by people in Colorado. ;)

thanks Erik. PS I joined Lawn$ite today, lets go get the lawnguys straightened out when it comes to trees and shrubs info. Some of them can use the help as far as I can see after a few dozen post screenings.

That's well detailed there, Paul. Good job!
up.gif

Looks good Paul. One possible change--
clippings will be collected until the disease is undetectable.
Maybe undetected would be a better choice of word than undetectable.-Who knows what potential tests might be possible but impractical.

Back