Cooking with own!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dahmower

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Cooking with owb !!

I'm sure I'm gonna get ripped with this one! Has anyone else cooked inside there own? I have a hardy and use it to smoke turkeys chicken deer meat and Boston butts when I'm not using it to heat house just unplug blower fan fill 2/3 with cooking wood season meat place it in foil pan put in owb and take it out in 8 to 10 hrs works very well but don't forget to unplug fan all you'll have is jerky if you don't . Anyone else or am I the only mad scientist?

Last edited:
I have a Hardy also, and never thought of doing that.... but I guess it could make a nice little smoker !!! :)

NOW thats thinking outside the box...:clap: :clap: , I'd rep ya but don't know how...

Maybe ya could even set yourself up a little creamatoriem(sp) on the side

Last edited:
Now that you bring it up I have ran a couple dead animals through it they make btu's also! But watch out when you burn cats they make the house smell like well you know !!! Just kidding

My OWB is the only way I've kept the dogs from draggin deer carcasses around half the year.
I think I will have to try the smoking trick in my Woodmaster...can't let Hardy be the only one to have an OWB/Smoker.

:cheers: I told the wife,that when I die "just shove my fat arse in the stove"

Might get a days burn...

Back