• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell County Line 3 point PHD in good shape...$100.00

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sidecarflip

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a slightly used County Line 3 point (CAT 1-2) PHD that I want to sell. I added an extension to the output shaft so it digs an honest 4 feet deep. Cutting edge is in good shape as well. I want $100.00 cash for it and I'm in SE Michigan and you pick up and I'll load it. Ready to dig. 517-447-3853 and leave a message. New, they are over 500 bucks today.

I have a slightly used County Line 3 point (CAT 1-2) PHD that I want to sell. I added an extension to the output shaft so it digs an honest 4 feet deep. Cutting edge is in good shape as well. I want $100.00 cash for it and I'm in SE Michigan and you pick up and I'll load it. Ready to dig. 517-447-3853 and leave a message. New, they are over 500 bucks today.
That's cheap, probably sell pretty quick on Craigslist or Facistbook marketplace.

Raise your price!

I don't do either actually. Why I listed it here and elsewhere. It's not something I'll ever use again, just taking up space now. Time to go. I can load it in the back of any pickup truck or even in a car trunk.
Tell one of the grandkids that if they sell it for more they get the difference.

One, my grandkids live in Georgia and I live and farm in Michigan so that is a non starter and two, why would I raise my price for something I no longer have any use for and is just taking up space in the barn. 100 bucks, I'm all good with with that price anyway. Now if I was selling one of my big farm tractors, it would be a lot different but then I have no desire to sell them in the first place so 100 bucks it is. Cash, no checks and I don't do credit cards either. I actually have a 3 point (CAT 1-2) concrete mixer I want to sell as well. It's a 3 bagger, auto dump, chain driven 3 point PTO. 200 bucks for it. ASC sells them for over a grand in their catalog. Just another item taking up space and not being of use to me anymore.

One, my grandkids live in Georgia and I live and farm in Michigan so that is a non starter and two, why would I raise my price for something I no longer have any use for and is just taking up space in the barn. 100 bucks, I'm all good with with that price anyway. Now if I was selling one of my big farm tractors, it would be a lot different but then I have no desire to sell them in the first place so 100 bucks it is. Cash, no checks and I don't do credit cards either. I actually have a 3 point (CAT 1-2) concrete mixer I want to sell as well. It's a 3 bagger, auto dump, chain driven 3 point PTO. 200 bucks for it. ASC sells them for over a grand in their catalog. Just another item taking up space and not being of use to me anymore.
Because it is worth more than that, that's why. Unless you don't have a need for money, IDK! I see your mind is made up though.

Because it is worth more than that, that's why. Unless you don't have a need for money, IDK! I see your mind is made up though.
If you had my money, you'd burn yours...lol I'm not and never have been poor. Just going out in a few to have a steak dinner at the local beanery with my lovely wife. Something we do a couple times a week.

Lots of comments but no action. Typical of this site I'd say. Guess I'll list it in the local farm paper. Thanks anyway, it was fun...lol
Local sales can be tough on here, that's why I suggested Craigslist.
I'll come pick it up in the spring when the snow is gone. I ain't taking my personal trailer or the excursion out in this mess :baba:. Or maybe you can toss it in the back of the f350 and bring it by 😆.

I don't deliver anything except hay and even that is usually picked up here. My 350 is in the garage on a battery tender anyway. It don't get driven in the winter at all. Never has.
Don't blame you at all.
With what trucks are running, I ain't bringing mine out unless I'm making cash.
I pulled mine out in the snow to go from one bay in the barn to another, need the bay with a drain for the snow covered cars so I don't have as much water/mess in the barn.
Just installed a new battery in mine then took it down and got it washed before the weather changed. I may take it out a few times this winter, 3 tree jobs I need to do once work slows down. Even for that I'll wait for the roads and salt to clear or take it out right when we get some nice powder. Still hate to bring it out.

Mine is basically a farm truck but it's never been in the snow or on a salty road. No rust anywhere, bought it new in 97. Just turned 100K miles. Been in a field a few times however. I put my Lincoln engine drive in the back and do in field welding with it. That and it pulls my Gooseneck and totes my truck camper up north. Hardest part is keeping the polished Alcoa aluminum wheels shiny. My wife's cats love to whizz on the wheels when it's sitting outside in the summer. Did I say I don't like cats in general? I do but they came with the marriage and multiplied and she knows everyone so I cannot eliminate any, though I'd like to.

Back