• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell County Line 3 point PHD in good shape...$100.00

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I put a stick up the side and lean it within a few inches of the pop bottle. I put used motor oil in the bottom of the pail so it sort of mummifies the dead mice and they don’t stink. When the bucket gets too full to want to use anymore I put a lid on it and bring it to the annual paint/oil/hazmat collection day in the county and it goes out of my life.

It works very very well.
Heck toss the bucket in a brush pile fire and cremate them.

On a related note many years ago we would leave a few, near full, 5 gallon buckets of used oil in the open front sheds. The damn Sparrows were so stupid they would sit on the rim and try to take a drink. In they went and floated on the top. All you had to do was grab them with a pair of pliers and toss them in the weeds.

Lots of comments but no action. Typical of this site I'd say. Guess I'll list it in the local farm paper. Thanks anyway, it was fun...lol
lol

to bad this is a place people are intended to "socialize" and chat about things.

Latest posts

Back