Countyline 3-point post hole digger for New Holland TD24DA

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jkim13

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Purchased this 3point digger and Land Pride BB1248 box scraper for my New Holland TD24DA from local craigslist recently.
Paid only $450 for both (very good deal) 🤤🤤🤤🤤

They are practically new. The previous owner's tractor didn't have enough power for carrying those attachments.

It is the first time I have ever used this post hole digger in my life.

Unfortunately, my tractor does not have enough power for operating this digger. So, shame......

But it was a very good experiment and summer fun...

John's Ranch

Nice score…I have to go find mine, I left it in the woods somewhere, haven’t seen it in a while…

it would be nice if they had reverse, I can’t tell you how many times I’ve been snagged on roots. You should be able to drive yours, you just need to go up and down in the hole a lot more to clear it and learn to let it drop slow and not let it pull itself down.

Nice score…I have to go find mine, I left it in the woods somewhere, haven’t seen it in a while…

it would be nice if they had reverse, I can’t tell you how many times I’ve been snagged on roots. You should be able to drive yours, you just need to go up and down in the hole a lot more to clear it and learn to let it drop slow and not let it pull itself down.
Yes..
I really need a lot more practice 😄😄😄

Back