• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Craftsman 2.3 (Poulan Micro) Rear Handle, Nice! $40

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

procarbine2k1

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Very nice looking Craftsman 2.3 rear handle, that doesn't appear to have much time on it at all. If I had to guess, I would say 5 hours or so of use. I gave it a quick wipe down, a new foam air filter, and some new fuel line. Started right up on prime. It will need a fuel filter, I didn't have any here at the shop. Havent been though the carb, may not need a thing. Was stored dry, and has been kept in a heated shop as long as I have had it.

You cant buy a better saw for $40 bucks! Saw will be sold PHO, but I can provide a brand new Oregon bar (18") with a new loop of LP semi chisel Oregon chain for an additional $25.

Paypal or m/o. Will ship UPS ground, and insured. $40 plus actual shipping.

Pics Uploading...

Attachments

• 2014-01-19 18.47.09.jpg
    2014-01-19 18.47.09.jpg
    657.4 KB · Views: 35
  • 2014-01-19 18.47.24.jpg
    2014-01-19 18.47.24.jpg
    646.8 KB · Views: 29
Yeah it is, probably going to kick myself in the butt for getting rid of it. Just trying to cut back. Have a couple coming to me in the mail this week, going to try and get rid of a couple before they get here. You may have to stop down one of these days, you might find something you like that I might be able to live without lol.

Yeah it is, probably going to kick myself in the butt for getting rid of it. Just trying to cut back. Have a couple coming to me in the mail this week, going to try and get rid of a couple before they get here. You may have to stop down one of these days, you might find something you like that I might be able to live without lol.

I'd gladly come back with some cash. :) You had numerous saws I want ;)

Nice little Saw you have there. Should sell quick .

You will have to stop down again. I have quite a few used bars/ chain I could stand to get rid of, and some nice saws. Just feel like I need to cut back. I will take care of ya on whatever you want, I am in one of those rare moods to get rid of stuff lol.

Fuzz and procarbine, where abouts in ohio are ya? Dex you from Ohio as well?

Sounds like a good time !!!

Ive made plenty of trips down Fin Feather and Fur !!

I work in Cuyahoga Hts and live about 15 min North of the Fin in Ashland. Love that place.

I have been to the one in Middleburg Hts. Not a big fan of those stores. It's not the same at all. Rather go to the original or not go to one at all.

Back