Craftsman 3.7 bar

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Noo problem buddy!....i help anyone that needs it...that is if they want help....lol:msp_thumbup::cheers:

BTW, just so you know... MM is right about the Mac bars for the 10-10 series saws, wait a minute... my 610 bar is the same as what you would use on a 10-10, and it oils through specific bar oiler holes... Hmm... either we all are confused and bickering about something that can be resolved with a few pictures or MM is yanking our chains.

Listen here, and listen good. Go mount that D176 bar on your mac and see if the oil hole lines up.

They wont.

It is a replacment for the Mac bar and it oils through the adjuster holes just like the Mac bar did when mounted on the Mac saw.

I'm calm as can be just trying to help you learn somthing.

oooookkkk......:msp_rolleyes::msp_rolleyes:...approprate responce. Dont blow your sproket tip bud...:laugh::D

BTW, just so you know... MM is right about the Mac bars for the 10-10 series saws, wait a minute... my 610 bar is the same as what you would use on a 10-10, and it oils through specific bar oiler holes... Hmm... either we all are confused and bickering about something that can be resolved with a few pictures or MM is yanking our chains.

Thing of it is...i have a 10-10 and the 3.7 and both have the powermatch bars on them....and i do believe they have a specific oil hole...as well as the adjuster hole.:msp_thumbup:

Okay mcculloch D44... :laugh::D

Hey now!lol haha I used to have a mac 44...but it wasnt of the D type...it was of the super and A type.lol I sold it to some poor sap for $50...i thaught i was asking too much for it and he jumped on it...he likes those old SOBs. He was an old firewood cutter though...i bought it for $10...so i cant complain. He can have that heavy vibrating SOB...but i did take the govenor out witch really helped it...i needed more saw bench space...lol:laugh:

Thing of it is...i have a 10-10 and the 3.7 and both have the powermatch bars on them....and i do believe they have a specific oil hole...as well as the adjuster hole.:msp_thumbup:

So what, I have a 10-10 also. I also have a bunch of D176 bars.

I also know how the Mac gets its oil when a D176 bar is mounted to it.

Those "specific" oil holes are used when the D176 mount is used on a Poulan or Echo.

Here is the oil passage in the adjuster hole in a D176 mount bar.

attachment.php

I'm done with this.

You guys run what ever you want.

So what, I have a 10-10 also. I also have a bunch of D176 bars.

I also know how the Mac gets its oil when a D176 bar is mounted to it.

Those "specific" oil holes are used when the D176 mount is used on a Poulan or Echo.

Here is the oil passage in the adjuster hole in a D176 mount bar.

attachment.php

I'm done with this.

You guys run what ever you want.

.....See above picture for oiler hole...lower left corner...enough said...:msp_thumbup:

.....See above picture for oiler hole...lower left corner...enough said...:msp_thumbup:

181812d1303960416-100_4221-medium-jpg

Yes, there is a oil there there. Good for you because your eyes evidently work.

What ModifiedMark is pointing out is the adjuster hole, on the right hand side in this picture, is opened up into the bar, which allows the the saw to oil through the adjuster hole.

181812d1303960416-100_4221-medium-jpg

Yes, there is a oil there there. Good for you because your eyes evidently work.

What ModifiedMark is pointing out is the adjuster hole, on the right hand side in this picture, is opened up into the bar, which allows the the saw to oil through the adjuster hole.

oooooookkkkkk.......:msp_rolleyes::msp_rolleyes: :D Im only a timber cutter....what do i know?...right?...LOL:laugh: Dont blow your sproket tip too...they dont make them anymore!:laugh::hmm3grin2orange::msp_thumbup:

oooooookkkkkk.......:msp_rolleyes: :D Im only a timber cutter....what do i know?...right?...LOL:laugh: Dont blow your sproket tip too...they dont make them anymore!:laugh::hmm3grin2orange::msp_thumbup:

Ain't blowing no sprockets around here, got me a couple NOS ones just in case anyway.
:hmm3grin2orange:

When it comes to Poulan I do not question ModifiedMark's word. :bowdown:

Ain't blowing no sprockets around here, got me a couple NOS ones just in case anyway.
:hmm3grin2orange:

When it comes to Poulan I do not question ModifiedMark's word. :bowdown:

10-4 chief.....will do..lol:laugh: Hey you might wanna go check on mark...i just heard a bang and seen a chain go flyin with that last post....LOL:laugh:;):D

oooooookkkkkk.......:msp_rolleyes::msp_rolleyes: :D Im only a timber cutter....what do i know?...right?...LOL:laugh: Dont blow your sproket tip too...they dont make them anymore!:laugh::hmm3grin2orange::msp_thumbup:

Is this the now lame attempt at fessing up that your wrong?
Man up, come out and say it.

Its ok, just because your a timber faller does not mean you have to know anything about a chainsaw......

Yuk it up some more now.

Is this the now lame attempt at fessing up that your wrong?
Man up, come out and say it.

Its ok, just because your a timber faller does not mean you have to know anything about a chainsaw......

Yuk it up some more now.

Give him hell for that half-assed acknowledgement, Mark. The system says I can't rep you yet.

His response reminds me of a relative who would wreck your truck, then try to calm you down by making jokes about driving too fast.

Poor guy, we're beating the piss out of him... :D

Well MM, did you get your paws on any more good old Poulans?

hey mark, sometimes you just can't fix stupid, and there isn't any reason trying to either.
just a timber faller:dizzy: as if that means anything.....:msp_sleep:

You've got that right. Those that 'cheerlead' for both sides of the arguement (with posts and 'likes') can't be helped either.....:jester:

Last edited:
Poor guy, we're beating the piss out of him... :D

Well MM, did you get your paws on any more good old Poulans?

"WE" did? :hmm3grin2orange:

If you know any more then when you started this thread then its worth it to me.

I'm not trying to beat the piss out of anybody, but I have a hard time letting info that I know is wrong being presented as right.

Even more so when they try to make offending personal remarks about it as well.

This site does not deserve that.

Latest posts

Back