• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Craftsman 3.7 lot

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cuinrearview

Red saw lover
Reaction score
Got these in a lot of saws and I really don't ever see myself doing anything with them. Both have compression, both have the power-sharp clutch covers. Guy I got them from was using the one with a bar mounted and claimed all it needs is a fuel line. He had bought the other unit in the past for spare parts off of eBay. Shipping is sure to kill this deal and my wife started asking how many saws I have today so come to my home with a couple 15 packs of Founders All Day IPA, we'll have a beer or two, talk saws and you'll take everything pictured home.IMAG0022.jpg IMAG0023.jpg

All beers not consumed during transaction will remain in my fridge for future consumption.

OK. I see the beer tactics didn't work. Rough crowd. Who needs these and what do we need to do to get them to you? PM me....

That was a good try, u may have roper versions, not as sought after I don't think, I may be wrong. I always found more about my poulan version then the roper.

Back