Craigs list Production Grade Splitter

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dogsout

Can't Fix Stupid!!
Reaction score
Don't know anything about this but thought it must be quite the machine if it puts through 2 cord an hour. Just an FYI for someone on this board that might be interested and looking. 26 hours hardly seems broke in to me. (Hey Spider this is getting over in your neck of the woods, need a new splitter that will take care of your yearly needs in one day?) Below I copied and pasted the original ad from the Waterloo Iowa craigs list.

For sale: blockbuster 1520 firewood processor - $19500 (Janesville, ia)
Date: 2012-07-17, 8:37AM CDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
This processor will produce 2 cords an hour from 20 ft logs to split firewood! Runs on a 29 hp john Deere diesel, everything is hydraulic from the log deck to the log trough to the chainsaw bar to the splitter to the elevator, for piling or loading trucks! Machine was bought new in 2004 for $27,000. ONLY 266 hrs on whole machine. New one today for same model with elevator is $37,000. Reliable turn key and start making firewood for profits! I have never used the machine enough to justify keeping it.

Contact me if you have any questions or serious offers welcome!

Email me for pics it's not letting me load them off my iPad ...

319-415-0282

Dang im only $18,999 short. Haha. Ive watched the dvd they have, those look to be some nice machines.

Latest posts

Back