Craig's List Super Score

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahaha 066. Yer quoting my posts and talking about something i completely agree about with you. Proving anything not stolen or asking a seller to prove it before purchase isn't realistic. The stolen part is irrelevant to what i'm saying. I'm talking about dano's online character. Most people don't know and thats ok. Just giving people an idea of why.

Hahahaha 066. Yer quoting my posts and talking about something i completely agree about with you. Proving anything not stolen or asking a seller to prove it before purchase isn't realistic. The stolen part is irrelevant to what i'm saying. I'm talking about dano's online character. Most people don't know and thats ok. Just giving people an idea of why.

If you and I ever met in person, we'd become good friends. That's just the kind of guy I am.

I know i quoted your post but i was speaking in general to all. I will just be watching and laughing from this point on

Dano with his ability to bloviate has managed to have it come back around and bite him on a$$.
He thinks his thread was blown up? Na, he is just reaping what he sows. Some call it karma, I just call it bad behavior.
So, no its not about the saws.

Exactly

Ladies and Gents, I'm out of popcorn, and the store was just waaayyyy to busy for me to stop this eve and get some..

Maybe I'll tune in tomorrow for "Hot Saws, Part Deux"....

k5ZQ7LaOgO1fyp7zeVCfBT33h0l.jpg

Since this thread was started just to stir the pot. It has been entertaining...

I had one of the same maggots that's questioning wether your saw is stolen do the same to me. It's amazin how brazen and self absorbed these self righteous people can be when hiding behind a keyboard. I guess it's human nature for the negative people in our society that always assume the worst and take pleasure in making others feel bad about themselves.

I had one of the same maggots that's questioning wether your saw is stolen do the same to me. It's amazin how brazen and self absorbed these self righteous people can be when hiding behind a keyboard. I guess it's human nature for the negative people in our society that always assume the worst and take pleasure in making others feel bad about themselves.

Greyfox you silver tongued devil you. Wish you wouldn't candy coat everything. Tell us how you REALLY feel.

Dano, gotta say bro, you bring a lot on yourself. I can see that already. Maybe buck the trend you've set and post some "pics or it didn't happen" as it goes. Several guys surprised me with their posts here, maybe they aren't all wrong? Not my place to judge (save that for the political forum).

I take it you referring to me? How many members of this site have you personally met? Just so you know I attended 6 GTG's in 5 different states this year and as a result probably met more people on this Forum in the past 8 months than anybody else. Who is "hiding behind a keyboard" now???

I take it you referring to me? How many members of this site have you personally met? Just so you know I attended 6 GTG's in 5 different states this year and as a result probably met more people on this Forum in the past 8 months than anybody else. Who is "hiding behind a keyboard" now???
You accuse people of buying stolen goods, people you don't even know. Think about that for a while.

Dano, you suck. I'da bought the saw for that price if I had seen it. My big event of the week was selling a Poulan 2000 for $45.00.

I never post an entire serial number of anything on any thread. What's to keep someone from saying, "Hey, that's my missing saw!" To each their own. Merry Christmas everyone!

In the spirit of the season, why doesn't everyone just move along and enjoy the holiday? ;)
Exactly, It's too close to Christmas to be accusing someone of stolen goods. maybe it is and maybe it isn't. No one has any way of proving it. No proof whatsoever. Why argue the fact that it is. Lets just move along and stop accusing him of buying stolen goods without proof. If he bought it of craigslist, not his fault it's stolen anyway. Too many reports on this thread. Next post with a negative comment and the thread gets locked.

Wow......you the man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back