Craigslist firewood OMG !

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like it
hmm3grin2orange.gif

I would wrap a chain hook a cable to the chain and bumper give it a tug.

I had one similar to that, having the truck in 4 wheel drive the tree still wouldn’t fall.
Even with a running start the tree was solid as a rock ????????

I gave the tree a cut above the dumb @#$ cut by about 6” or so higher and about 3” in then gave it a tug and it fell right over.

No clean up I would be on that quick as I could get there. Nice big tree

I like it
hmm3grin2orange.gif

I would wrap a chain hook a cable to the chain and bumper give it a tug.

I had one similar to that, having the truck in 4 wheel drive the tree still wouldn’t fall.
Even with a running start the tree was solid as a rock ????????

I gave the tree a cut above the dumb @#$ cut by about 6” or so higher and about 3” in then gave it a tug and it fell right over.

No clean up I would be on that quick as I could get there. Nice big tree

If I wasn't in the middle of a better CL deal already I'd be allover this.

I'm a little leery of wedging this thing for fear of it shearing off and sliding right off that goofy first cut. People that own this tree said its been standing like that since the first guy that answered the CL add came and made one cut then bailed! If I get back over there before it falls or somebody else get it I'll just pull it and be done with it.

I'd just throw a wedge in it a give it a couple taps. If it don't fall, leave the wedge, chain it and pull it over. C'mon this is an easy score.:hmm3grin2orange:

Latest posts

Back