Craigslist laughs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have 5 black oak trees 🌳 for free; you have to cut down a take home with you if you interested let me know if you need a lot wood for sale or burn this is good for thank you.
1645296957831.png
Now why get a pro to do this? This is an easy tree to drop. At least they posted a picture, went out for one ad and it was a cigar tree hanging over a fence and a shed and part of the house roof. The home owner bitched that a tree service wanted $600 to take it down. I told him that was probably cheap, and if he got an armature to do it he could listen for a tree fall on everything and the next sound would be burning rubber from a pickup truck.

View attachment 966732
Come on now...someone take this wood so he can fix his fence .

"My dogs hate me right now!!!!!"

I want to teach this guy about matches. They're great. Cheap, compact fire starter.

Should be no ordinance issue with having an open fire, given that he's in the (non)metropolis of Oblong.

Failing that idea, he could MOVE the pile and fix his fence. 🤦‍♂️

This is great …. Yeah it’s called a job people charge money for that ! I bet he’d be trying to charge you for scuffing his shingles on that garage or rutting up he’s yard ….it never seems ceases to amaze me , do these people work for free ? Why the hell would others

Back