Crown Royal Stove

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if you wasn't so far away i could fix it for you....i'm set up to weld 409 stainless.....i have fix 24 of them in the past 5 years.....i hate it when i here of pep's havin' trouble with them.......i hope you get it straightened out....good luck...

I don't mean to be a pain in the but, but I am trying to gather as much information as possible about the manufacturing of these stoves. Of the 24 you had to fix did they require welding along the side walls of the ash bin. I have found seven leaks there and another 5-7 about to leak. This weld is not like the rest of the welds on the stainless and is very smooth. Did they manufacture the stoves there in Minnesota or where they made in Canada and shipped to the company. I have also gather some information that the stove parts were sent to them from Canada and assembly at their company location, but the information shows that this didn't occurred until after they built their new facility in 2009. The welder I had come to my house thinks it was poor welding procedure also. My home e-mail is [email protected] if you feel more comfortable conversing with me rather then posting here. Thanks for your time, Bob

Latest posts

Back