Csp/neg

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wiredp

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I know that many tree workers do snow plowing in the winter or at least in the colder regions do so I was wondering if anyone had ever heard of this CSP certification. It stands for Certified Snow Professional for those people that didn't know. The CSP study guide seems like it would have a lot of information for people that want to have a good understanding of that aspect of their business.
I stumbled across it when looking at info about New England Grows a green industry trade show in Boston. NEG is geared more towards landscapers, but does look like it may have some interesting seminars. Just thought this might be useful or interesting for some people so I posted the link. http://www.negrows.org/

May provide useful info

I felt like it might provide some good info on legal regulations especially when it came to subbing out work. I wouldn't care about the cert, but I felt that some of the info might be helpful to someone. I don't know how intricate the regulations are on plowing as I do not do it. Just was curious if anyone had heard of this. I also wanted to make people aware of New England Grows as there might be some interest in what it has to offer.

Latest posts

Back