Current Running Jonsered Saws.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a 2172 with 24" bar. It's a awesome handling and cutting saw. One of my favorites

If you work clockwise from top left, there is a 2171 in the mix above- they are a really nice saw, basically a parts swapping sister of the very popular Orange saws the same size, but you can tell why they were and remain popular. Really nice saws for the 20-24" range and common timber sizes and species we have here.
I do not have, nor have had the 2166 and as mentioned above, there is a bit of a gap in that lineup around the 60-70cc range, but some will have to go to make room.
Passed up a nice 670 Champ a few weeks back, because the Jonsereds of that era here were never that common, someone had rebuilt the saw with a Husqvarna 61 top end and intake system- basically downgrading and depowering the saw.
And if I was being completely honest, only 11 of the above are mine- one of the two 2137's belongs to my much better half, so that gives me excuse for one more to make an even dozen- or two more for a Bakers dozen? ;) :laugh:

Latest posts

Back