Custom hitches on dump trucks.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What kind of hitch do you want, ball, pintle, receiver? I put on hundreds of truck hitches. My grandad was a patient holder of a truck hitch in 1947, i have it now but its obsolete...Bob

If it wasnt dark and raining I'd go out and get you 4 or 5 photo's. Ive replaced the hitches on every truck Ive ever Owned.

Thanks for the replies. I got it taken care of. I'll take some pics and put them up, but it's dark right now. Looks a lot like your pic, DDM.

Redbull said:
Thanks for the replies. I got it taken care of. I'll take some pics and put them up, but it's dark right now. Looks a lot like your pic, DDM.

1967 c-50

Lets see some pics of that beeuti! Not just the hitch.

The full monty.

Your truck is sweet. What's it powered by? I hope to one day make my 69' C-50 cab all one color. For now I'll have to settle for red,red primer,bus yellow, and rusty rust!

Let me see if I can find a pic off it.

Nice looking log truck! :)

Here's the old GMC I picked up a few months ago. 8.2 Detriot diesel, Allison auto, air brakes, 2 speed rear. The only reason the paint looks so decent in this picture is because it was raining. There's noticable fading and lots of scratches.

PA040012edit.jpg

Mine has the 366 w/ 2 sp rear. Starts/runs great. Need to put a new gasket on leftside exhaust manifold and some rear brakes would go nicely with that anchor I have to throw out.

Would like to get the correct grill for it. The fenders and grill are from a gmc bus.

Yours gives me inspirations.!

skwerl said:
Nice looking log truck! :)

Here's the old GMC I picked up a few months ago. 8.2 Detriot diesel, Allison auto, air brakes, 2 speed rear. The only reason the paint looks so decent in this picture is because it was raining. There's noticable fading and lots of scratches.

PA040012edit.jpg

His or mine? ....

No need to say, I know. But try again on your pic. I couldn't see nuttin.

Mine is used for chips, logs, brush, leaves, bodies, or anything wlse I need to haul. I've had it for about 3months and finally got a hitch on it last week so I could pull my chipper. I've been dying to try it on a job, but now we've got 12" of snow and it's so cold my chipper won't start. Grrrrr!

He is the rest of what that hitch is connected too.

http://arborist.************/attachment_25502.php

Back