Custom Table for Speeco Splitter

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

groundup

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
My uncle is a machinist and he custom made this table for my splitter. It's as tough as nails and a great setup
tabl1.png

tabl2.png

tabl3.png

Yeah it is. The holes were already there on mine. I assume for their add on table

Both look real handy. I have a Speeco splitter so am interested in how the tables hold up under use. Any strength problems? They don't have to hold a huge amount of weight. Do you find need to put a support under them?

Both look real handy. I have a Speeco splitter so am interested in how the tables hold up under use. Any strength problems? They don't have to hold a huge amount of weight. Do you find need to put a support under them?

I like both of the fabbed models by groundup and NCPABill. I have the one you can buy from Speeco which is probably just a little fancier due to the paint job. Due to the design used where it attaches to the beam I don't think anyone would have problems with the fabricated tables or the one sold by Speeco. My splitter starts to tip well before I'd get enough weight to become a problem.

No issues with mine, and I have abused it pretty hard

Latest posts

Back