Cutting a Christmas tree in the house with a chainsaw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hiluxxulih

hiluxxulih

ArboristSite Operative
I was watching "Duck Dynasty" Christmas special and old man Phil cut a Christmas tree short in the living room with a Stihl MS250 at least it looked like a Stihl MS250 ,
I like that show :msp_thumbup:

XSKIER

XSKIER

Addicted to ArboristSite
Oh yeah? Well a new season of Axe Men is coming and "we're gonna see some serious $hit!"
Whenever something "interesting" happens on reality TV remember this phrase: "The TV made me do it"

Freakingstang

Freakingstang

Doctor Freakinstein
MY ex-fiance's father did that every year with a little craftsman saw.. his routine of dumping 30 weight oil into the gas and saying that's about good, always made it a bit smokey inthe house.. I'm serious as a heart attack. He was like a real life reality white trash TV show. HAd more cars parked in his backyard than carter had liver pills.. fun times, glad I never married into that family...

Log slayer

Log slayer

ArboristSite Operative
Aint nothing white trash about. Hell I fire one of the saws up in the hotel room to wake the guys up in the morning. Watch out for the carbon detectors. Lol. At least duck dynasty is a clean show. Axe men has turned into an embarrassment for everyone in the industry.

KenJax Tree

KenJax Tree

Terraphobic
Aint nothing white trash about. Hell I fire one of the saws up in the hotel room to wake the guys up in the morning. Watch out for the carbon detectors. Lol. At least duck dynasty is a clean show. Axe men has turned into an embarrassment for everyone in the industry.

Agreed Duck Dynasty has family values and i think everyone could use an Uncle Si.

D&B Mack

D&B Mack

Sawin Wit It!
I didn't see that episode yet, but by my calculations, DD has now as much saw footage as Ax Men does. :dizzy:

My wife loves Phil and his wife. She calls them the "Honey Badger Couple".

Last edited:
rullywowr

rullywowr

ArboristSite Operative
Fixed the Newel post!

:greenchainsaw:
attachment.php

attachment.php

View attachment 266072View attachment 266073

joesmith

joesmith

ArboristSite Guru
Yep, you know you have a problem when you start cuttin cookies off of the bottom of the christmas tree...and the sawdust becomes the bedding and snow on the roof for the nativity scene:msp_biggrin:

rullywowr

rullywowr

ArboristSite Operative

Hopefully it's one with a nice fat MM on it.

Latest posts