Cutting Edge GTG Pics

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lefty's LOL :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :monkey:

Although when running the PS5100 he was standing using it right handed??

Scott

Last edited:
We have one customer that runs his saws (2 6400's & 2 116's) with his left hand, he has a Hook for a right hand!

Steve

We have one customer that runs his saws (2 6400's & 2 116's) with his left hand, he has a Hook for a right hand!

Steve

Thats understandable and I am sure that he has adapted and is aware when operating the saw, but there was no excuse for the other guy.:cheers:

I noticed some of the guys aren't wearing eye protection! Looks like some are wearing prescription glasses. They may be better than nothing, but they're probably not shatter proof. :dizzy:

Eyes & Ears for me.

I noticed some of the guys aren't wearing eye protection! Looks like some are wearing prescription glasses. They may be better than nothing, but they're probably not shatter proof. :dizzy:

Yep, I noticed the same thing, I never use to use Eye protection, even after I had spent $3200.00 on lysic (spelling?) surgery to correct my eyes so I didn't have to wear glasses, but I was at a safety meeting with the propane co I use to work for and after that I was convinced that I needed to wear safety glasses, as my life would be VERY different if I lost the sight of either or both eyes to being STUPID!

HUH, what did you say? I also wear hearing protection when I run my saw, either circular or chain, or my tractor, or even splitting wood by hand, that repeated "noise" will effect your hearing.

I still am saving my pennies for some chaps, as I really want them, I have had a few "nicks" in the last 30 years, but nothing one (1) little band-aid couldn't cover, God has been good to me! I just don't know when I will make that big mistake, and end up with a large loss of blood, maybe even too much, VERY SOON I'm getting me some chaps!

Shawn

Most people probably don't - I use only regular glasses and a cap, typically - probably stupid, but.........:pumpkin2:

Btw, who is who on the pictures????

Last edited:
Most people probably don't - I use only regular glasses and a cap, typically - probably stupid, but.........:pumpkin2:

Btw, who is who on the pictures????

I was waiting to see who asked who is who :ices_rofl:

White tee shirt is a local customer Brett
Green shirt no hat is Scott #4 next door neighbor who's little saw is a PS9000 and his big saw is a 36" 166 also 2 Canadians one in one of the pics
Green shirt with hat Spike60 (Bob)
Grey shirt with green hat Woodsrover (Jim)
Big Guy running the processor and the 72" 166 is Cuttinscott (me Scott #2)
picture taker not seen 166 (Steve)

PS we have to number Scott's around here... too many to keep track of :bang: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:
Scott

Last edited:
I hope ya'll don't think that's me in my avatar!

Jim

trailer-park-boys-bubbles-with-kitten.jpg

Avatar LOL Mike Rowe is the host of Discovery channel's Dirty Job's and narrator of Deadliest Catch also on Discovery channel. I put him up back when the AS forum was making fun of the Dirty Jobs show and it has stuck lol.

Scott

That fits, I just saw him and "dirty jobs" on TV.....:cheers: :cheers:

Btw, Spike surely lives up to his username - never thought of it that way........:greenchainsaw:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back