Cutting is too much fun

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alderman

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Been up cutting the windfalls on the upper property the last few days. Now that I've gained enough info from this site to know how to make a chain sharp and to keep the saws in good running order I'm finding the sawing up part of the deal to be a bit addictive.
I go up with the intention of cutting a load for my little pickup and get caught up in the fun and end up with way more than a load. Since this is behind a locked gate with no other access I'm sure the wood will still be there when I get back to it, but this could be a problem if I cut someplace without a gate.

Anybody else find they get the cutting bug and don't know when to stop?:chainsawguy:

Whatttttttt

CUTTING BUG WHAT ??? i just cant think right .....hold on while i shut the saw off...... thats better.....even when iam not cutting i like to keep it idling in the living room so i dont feel like iam missing out. But yea i know what you mean.

Get a trailer then you can fill the bed and the trailer and then you can come home and split it all up. Three loads a day should do for a good exercise routine. The good side effect being a warm house in the fall and winter. Then you run into the other side effect and must move because there are no trees left.

I get things from my wife like "if you didn't have to take all of these saws, we wouldn't need a trailer" Why do we have to take 7 saws?

I bought a car trailer this year so I've only got to take 1 pickup.

Latest posts

Back