Cutting, splitting, hauling, stacking - Priceless

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm working on him, but he's got quite a ways to go before he's on a par with this dog.... ( highlight is at 2 min 20 secs into the vid )

All I can say is SMH. That guy obviously has more experience than I will ever have. I haven't missed my mark in a fall zone in two years. But, I will never one-hand a saw that big, and I will never have anything I would prefer to keep safe (tools, ATV, trailer, pup, kids, partner, ...) that close to a fall zone. My pup counts on me to make his environment safe from hazards he can't understand.

Sorry to get all editorial, The guy clearly appears to know what he is doing. It's just not the way I'd ever treat anything I do that could have such tragic results if fate, sun spots, a sirroco off the Med, or the worst luck of my life came at the wrong time.

Nice looking field dog. If you were born in 1939 as your "handle" implies you are doing quite well for your age.

If you are not that old, forgive me 'cause its hard to see detail on this phone screen.

Nice looking field dog. If you were born in 1939 as your "handle" implies you are doing quite well for your age.

If you are not that old, forgive me 'cause its hard to see detail on this phone screen.

No issue at all. But, 21 years ago I was first forced to come up with a Username for a system at work, and used my name and my age at the time. Just been easier to stick with a well worn username, besides, I'd get really confused if someone else started using it. So, no, not born in 1939

Latest posts

Back