da Belgian and ....da Beast !!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry ........Not .......Nada........No way......

Awww come on I'd pay ya...... oops I mean sell it to ya cheap. :laugh:

Seriously Belgian if you want a replacement filter for that setup PM me your addy and it’s yours, I’ll never use it.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Roland this is mine getting dirty...........Well kinda.....:) :)

Ultra, yours has the newer style gas caps, I thinks it's even younger than mine. But mine is nicer of course....no doubt about that ....:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

I'll be dayuuuuuum... My friend Sawtroll got out of the slammer already I see, good for you old man and nice to see you around again :cheers:

Husky don't make no bars, you heathen, that Stihl bar is OK with me, paint is a little poor, gots to admit.
If I can find a big bar for it, preferably at cost (hint, hint) , I really might consider to take the jump.

Bar cover is what I spoke about, not the bar, my friend......:givebeer:

Dang !!!

Martha Stewart would be proud of your oganizational skills.

Hey belgian,

Can I have first dibs if you put that saw on the

"lets see some Christmas giving thread ???"

:)

Welp ya got one thing 100% right

I AM BETTER LOOKING THAN YOU,:ices_rofl: :ices_rofl: :ices_rofl:

Brother Belgian what in the world you gonna do with that baby, she sure looks great ole boy, you got a nice one there. I'm prouds of ya man, you know a fine quality saw when ya see it, GOOD JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For those that don't know it Belgian has a secret I'm gonna let ya in on, he's a avid saw collector. The last time I asked him how many he had he said oh round 85. He said it as though he was just getting started. Hard to tell how many he has now......

I AM BETTER LOOKING THAN YOU,:ices_rofl: :ices_rofl: :ices_rofl:

Brother Belgian what in the world you gonna do with that baby, she sure looks great ole boy, you got a nice one there. I'm prouds of ya man, you know a fine quality saw when ya see it, GOOD JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awwwwwwwww, there you are, Master, I was looking forward to your comments . Better looking, hehehe....I knew you would pick up on that . I found a pic of da belgian being a younger man with lots of hair left, you're gonna be very humble once I post that pic, fasten your seat belt...LOLOL

For those that don't know it Belgian has a secret I'm gonna let ya in on, he's a avid saw collector. The last time I asked him how many he had he said oh round 85. He said it as though he was just getting started. Hard to tell how many he has now.

Tant no secret, my friend. Collectors on the swedish forum know me for now. I counted my heard early this week and came up with 99, sick ones included...but some 60 are perfect runners. My preference is for older saws, bigger models (same as Hoss...)

Awwwwwwwww, there you are, Master, I was looking forward to your comments . Better looking, hehehe....I knew you would pick up on that . I found a pic of da belgian being a younger man with lots of hair left, you're gonna be very humble once I post that pic, fasten your seat belt...LOLOL

Tant no secret, my friend. Collectors on the swedish forum know me for now. I counted my heard early this week and came up with 99, sick ones included...but some 60 are perfect runners. My preference is for older saws, bigger models (same as Hoss...)

Lets see the pic!

99 saws! :jawdrop:

Hold on a minute , doing my doo as I type. Ok, post that pic, I got my mirror ready, let it rip baby,heheh

99 saws huh, wow, you da man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, before you react, this is not what it looks like....

This pic was taken off the record in the late eighthies during a tough business negotiation with a turkish customer in a restaurant in Istanbul.

The nice handsome fella on the right is me of course, in case you didn't notice immediately....

attachment.php

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back