Dag Nabbit!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting thread and I tried my best to NOT reply. Bad idea giving him the option to return the battery. If you suspect drugs are behind the actions just call the law and drop the hammer on the dude. Drugies crimes only escalate and the sooner he is locked up the better for all. Maybe you sleep better knowing you gave him an opportunity to make good but be aware you and the land owner are now on his **** list. Likely he worn't be as considerate to your good intentions if he decides to seek revenge for his misfortune that you brought on him. Drugies deny wrong doing in their distorted view of life to support their habit. I hope you don't have any more problems but now you have to watch your back. My attitude may sound cold but crime statistics are full of victimized innocent people with good intentions.

Wouldn't it be nice if we could go back to the time when we didn't have to deal with such issues.
the so called druggie brought his demise unto himself! ted or the land owner just helped him along with no choice of his self indulged lapse of good/better judgment! a thief always brings their own misfortunes!!!! I vote for "smith & Wesson".... I vote for "smith & Wesson"....

Well, he was arrested the following day, went to court, bailed out the day after that:cry:, and is now awaiting trial. Of course, as in all crime stories, he is presumed innocent until proven guilty!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Ted
I suppose the video footage of him taking the battery will be thrown out because of his rights being violated in some form or another! They'll probably say that it should have been posted they were being watched...

Did you get your battery back?

Who bailed him out? Should have let him rot for a while!

I suppose the video footage of him taking the battery will be thrown out because of his rights being violated in some form or another! They'll probably say that it should have been posted they were being watched...

Did you get your battery back?

Who bailed him out? Should have let him rot for a while!

Well, the LEO's were really happy we had that footage and that it was crystal clear. That is what made arresting him possible. I did not get my battery back, but the sheriff did. They still have it. I call it legal theft. I get it when the case is over i guess. I am gonna say his wife bailed him out, but I wasn't there so I don't know who did. lol

Ted

Latest posts

Back