Damn Snow!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I usually don't have any drifts. Too many trees for any significant wind at my place.

I was looking forward to hunting, and now it's losing probability that there's any deer left using my place. I have some Norway Spruce, but none of them is above your boot height yet. :(

We got some sleet last night and now we are getting hammered with snow. Wife tried to go to work, I had to pull the car back to the bottom of the drive with the RTV500...

JT

it was wet and sticky at first . now with the cold temps its starting to dry out so lots of crust and powder!! drifting at this point .. 20 mph winds for the next few days with -15 degs for low temps averaging coldest they say is for tomorrow night/early morning at 30 below! "OUCH"!!! PLOWING TODAY HAS BEEN A REAL SON OF A WITCH!
Sounds nasty. You guys are in for a spell of the Arctic. We'll get ours here too.

Deep snow with a solid crust makes for easy pickins for the yotes . They can stay on top while the deer are up to their bellies. Must just about be trapping season up there in MN.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back