Dangerous Tree Cutting !

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nicely done and produced. My condolences on your recent fires.

Great video and great saw work Ace.

That fire damaged stick at about 4 minutes had me scratching my head trying to figure out where exactly the holding wood was?!

One more good reason why big trees are best done by big tree men. :cheers:

No Such thing as holding wood in a burnt out hollow tree. :biggrinbounce2:

On most of the burnt out hollow trees we shot a throw bag and tired them up to give it leverage.

The crew all worked extremely really well considering the harsh environment and the dangerous surroundings.

It was a learning experience for everyone as the fire affected such a large area.

ACE

No Such thing as holding wood in a burnt out hollow tree. :biggrinbounce2:

On most of the burnt out hollow trees we shot a throw bag and tired them up to give it leverage.

The crew all worked extremely really well considering the harsh environment and the dangerous surroundings.

It was a learning experience for everyone as the fire affected such a large area.

ACE

Looked like a lot of fun. I have to say cutting them flares takes a little thought huh? I would be sure to keep a better grip on the brake. I can see some cutting technique that could be abolished for good reason.

Thanks Boys

My younger Brother does all the editing with his mac in final Cut.
We have almost finished our next video, which we have worked very hard to change editing styles, keeping away from the Bushfires ones.
:computer:

I'II post a link when it's finished.

Cheers

Ace

Back