david bradley bar question

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

struggle

Got stumps?
Reaction score
I have a david bradley bar 28" for tip to tip on evilbay and a guy asked me what models it would fit?

Did David Bradley use different mounts? The saw it came off of is unknow to me and I have never had a DB as I got this bar and chain with a several other things I picked up recently.

The bar number is 21061 926H

I own some Bradleys and each one of them have bars with David Bradley stamped right in the bar, they are an older make of saw from the 50`s into the 60`s , the bars may fit some of the older saws from that era but I for one have never tried to do a bar swap out to anything else. Most bars can be adapted to fit other saws with a bit of work but with these Bradley bars I would say for you to be safe stick with them fitting David Bradley sawa unless you plan on sending the highest bidder a partial or full refund plus shipping when the bar does not fit his current day Craftsman.

The person asked on eBay what model David Bradley it would fit. He wasn't saying he was going to fit it to another maker. I measured the tail and left it at that as I don't know if Bradley saws used different mounts between models? I have seen them at auctions but I have no interest in them so I have never thrown a bid at one:eek:

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

I've sucessfully bought bars on the 'bay based on pics of mount with slot size & length

My concerns would only be oiler hole locations, etc.

If this buyer doesn't already know what he/she wants, make sure it's an "as/is - no return sale"

IMO

luck,greg

Latest posts

Back