Days work with my MS170, now the manual. Career advice please.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My point is you should try it before you make a career move . Some things are fun on the weekend not so much as a job. And thank you for your serviceu agree
My point is you should try it before you make a career move . Some things are fun on the weekend not so much as a job. And thank you for your service

My point is you should try it before you make a career move . Some things are fun on the weekend not so much as a job. And thank you for your service

I agree, I need to see what it is really like. I just know um not happy with a desk job so I am exploring other things.

Like I said, give it a try. Even small hack firewood logging outfits arnt going to let you drop trees. If your lucky and show them you are ready to work hard they might let you buck logs on the landing.
No my friend he is a home adrenaline, not a mountain adrenaline , i know a lot of them , they have the good job , the good money , the dady pay the thousands dollars for the good universitys and now they have everything and they dont know how to spent theirs days and start to buy saws and looking for the adventure , but never without the Mercedes, and the luxury

μαλάκας που παίζουν πόλεμο
on the new μαλάκας station 5
E που εισαι εσυ ρε φιλε σε εχασα , ελα ενταξει ο τυπος ειναι για τον πουτσο , τι να λεμε τωρα

No my friend he is a home adrenaline, not a mountain adrenaline , i know a lot of them , they have the good job , the good money , the dady pay the thousands dollars for the good universitys and now they have everything and they dont know how to spent theirs days and start to buy saws and looking for the adventure , but never without the Mercedes, and the luxury
Look
So where did you go to school to become a finance director?
UNC Charlotte

There is something about this thread, pantelis and MyStihlWontStart could be the same PERSON for all we know. Maybe I am all wrong?

Common BA your cooked. Come on out. You can start a new character next weekend. The one in the forestry and logging section was one of my favs by the way. This one is getting old.

Latest posts

Back