Dead White Oak

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me and my folks pride ourselves on leaving a cleaner space than when we arrived.

Agreed, treesquirrel. Leaving a job site clean leaves a lasting impression. The girl operating the leaf blower at the end won't leave until we pick up every last twig.

Very nice indeed! :cheers:

Not so sure about the two guys in the bucket though...looks a little too cozy.

Tree MDS, there are many times when four hands are better than two in a bucket. I've done many trees this way. Though I have seen two men in a one-man bucket removing a tree. Now that's cozy. One guy sitting on the edge of the bucket. Scary stuff. Thanks for your comments. They're always appreciated. Tom.

Tree MDS, there are many times when four hands are better than two in a bucket. I've done many trees this way. Though I have seen two men in a one-man bucket removing a tree. Now that's cozy. One guy sitting on the edge of the bucket. Scary stuff. Thanks for your comments. They're always appreciated. Tom.

I hope you dont think I was trying to be a smart :censored: tom...I just speak my mind sometimes is all.

Looks like you guys got a good system going on there with that crane truck for the wood, can tell this aint your first rodeo thats for sure. Nice cuts/sling placement. Nice cleanup too. MDS.

Hello Friends.
I read your entire post it is too good well your video is also nice if you have more than post it as soon as possible.
Thanks.

Latest posts

Back