• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Decent OEM Husky 45mm 350 cylinder

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daryng

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I'm already deeper into a Johnny 2152 project than I had intended.... The original cylinder looks like it swallowed something and is destined for scrap yard. I know that these aren't the favorable cylinder for this series of saw, but I think there is a lot of potential in the removable transfer cover cylinders. Last resort I'll buy a 346 kit from spike, but for the time being, does anyone have a 45mm collecting dust?

thanks

I may have 1, tell me how to id it.If its what you want, send me your address and i'll send it.
hello,
It's going to look like this:

350.jpg
©Saw Again

with removable caps on the transfers. Every one I've seen has a 45 marked on the top. If you have one that would be great. Contact me via private message and we can work out price and shipping.

thank you

Latest posts

Back