Denver, Centennial, Greenwoodvillage, Parker

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lawncare3

Reaction score
I don't come on here much so please move this if it is not in the approprate forum.

I am looking to rent a chipper in this area and want to know if anyone knows of a place I could rent a tow behind.

I have a 35'x6'x8' row of junipers and don't think I can get all of it in one load on a 6x14 dump trailer.

Please give me some suggestions.

Thanks Chris

Give Vermeer in Commerce City a shout.

You might be able to sub out the chipping if you call another tree company. If you're there to provide the muscle it would be cheaper.

Are you going to be at Dr. John Ball's talk on Friday at the Convention Center?

Drop me a note off the forum if you need more info.

Who is John Balls? I just remembered I missed a great oppertunity to have lunch at the horizon store today. :angry:

Talk later, Chris

SouthSide Total power is only a few miles from you. Vermeer is a long haul. They are mostly sales but I have been able to rent a Morbark there before. There number is 303-789-4339.
From what I hear, Horizon is having $$ problems. They also, don't cater to the Arborist market. Depending on what you want there are only 3 places in town that do so. Good luck.

That's Dr. John Ball

He is the Urban Forestry Professor at South Dakota State University. His talk is about safety and accidents in arborculture. Anyone in the area needs to be at this talk.

The session is free and starts at 7:30. get down to the Convention Center.

You can rent chippers from Arapahoe rental on county line rd., Adams rental on S. Broadway, and as Darin said, Southside total Power.

You can also contact me, we sub out for $120.00 per hour, and we do a lot of work in Centennial

Latest posts

Back