Did a little cutting-

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
And found this awaiting - mother nature dropped this nice firewood size red elm right onto the stump of another elm I dropped last fall - perfect for limbing and bucking ! Friday we had 4" of snow but by Sunday afternoon it was dry enough to be in the woodlot - did need to use 4 wheel drive though.. Really enjoyed the few days we'll have of spring cutting- no leaves, no bugs, and mid 50's temps.

Nice looking find ...
I never find anything like that, those days are over with for me. I cleaned them up years ago. We still have a few feet of snow in our woods and once that is gone, we'll have a week or two of mud days. For now we cut and stack in the woods and will pull out the wood once the trails dry up a bit..

And found this awaiting - mother nature dropped this nice firewood size red elm right onto the stump of another elm I dropped last fall - perfect for limbing and bucking ! Friday we had 4" of snow but by Sunday afternoon it was dry enough to be in the woodlot - did need to use 4 wheel drive though.. Really enjoyed the few days we'll have of spring cutting- no leaves, no bugs, and mid 50's temps.

]

Back